Monday, July 16, 2007

Hard to get it up

Came in Sat. didn't do much ran dumb parts. Can't afford over time for any one so I work putting them in and out. I should have programmed the next job but I do admit I watched Bush nascar I refer to tit as roundy roundy. It is kinda cool I enjoy the technology involved. If any reads this please chime in. Weather you are a globalists or a home boy out of a job because of out sourcing. Hopefly you are cutting butt making stuff here in the USA.

Sunday fixed Daughter's car relaxed a bit . Had a nice time at my parents swimming in there pool. and BBQ ing.

I had a call today from a customer that I get second hand work from ( you guys in the machine business know what I am saying they get the profit) There is work but SO CHEEP I can't turn my lights on for what they want. I may get a job I screwed up on quoting some times they even work out. I was normal prices they need there cut for doing nothing. JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU NEED. I don't think they know (just quoting) If they get it, thy have a free quoteing service.

Been doing this way to long is what I think the trouble is.

Tomorrow

No comments: